Most Executives admit it: the higher up in the organizational hierarchy, the more difficult true collaboration is.
The top team is always under pressure.
The top team needs to make decisions about the future of the business and organisation.
Members of top teams are often successful, smart, socially skilled, ambitious people. With often 'above average' egos......
Poor teamwork in the top is too often simply accepted as a fact of life. It does not have to be that way.
Top teams can be effective and this role model behaviour can have significant positive impact on the business and the organisation.
Last but not least: being part of an effective team is a rewarding experience!
I coach and facilitate leadership teams to reach high performance:
- Strong alignment on direction and priorities: a meaningful shared purpose and clear picture of what success looks like
- Clarity and agreement on the work 'only we as team can do': focus work on the highest added value
- Smart 'design' of the team's operating system (not everybody has to participate in every topic)
- High trust, healthy dialogue and constructive conflict
- Strong learning ability
Through practice of real dialogue and experiential learning, I enable leadership teams to realise their full synergy potential.
A top team with real trust and great collaboration is a source of inspiration for the whole company!
In the top team is where role modeling begins....
If you are the leader or a member of a top team and you want to realise untapped team potential, contact me to explore possibilities.
I work with leadership teams all over the world, in different businesses and cultural settings.
Typical assignments with top teams:
- New team leader or changed team composition
- Team facing significant business and leadership challenges
- Board (self) evaluation
- Team with the ambition to improve performance
- Untapped potential or conflict within the team